I know, I see y’all giving that title some weird looks. It’s ok, just stick with me here.
A tumblr friend inspired by challenges such as #readwomen and #bigbookschallenge has started #readselfpublished. Of course the idea is to read self published books for the month. To give us reviewers and readers plenty of time to get together books for the challenge, the designated month is April.
I really want to participate in this, so I’ve decided to temporarily open up my blog for self published book reviews. I don’t want to overwhelm myself so I will only be reading and reviewing 3 books. You can find all the info for requesting a review here.
Please note the following:
- I will only read/review 3 books
- Your book will be read and reviewed sometime during April
- I currently have a preference for horror, paranormal, and mystery books, although I’ll consider any book that falls into the genres listed on the request page.
As always, be sure to include the following and send all requests to annasbooksnstuff[at]gmail[dot]com (again this is listed on the review request page):
- title of book
- social media links for yourself and the book
- Is this an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy)?
- Is this a part of a blog tour? If so, please provide details and dates of blog tour.