I am currently closed to reviews and promotion requests
If you’re an author this page is for you! Here is all the information you’ll need if you want to request a book review or book promotion. Please send all requests to annasbooksnstuff[at]gmail[dot]com.
Requesting a review:
Please give me the following:
- title of book
- social media links for yourself and the book
- Is this an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy)?
- Is this a part of a blog tour? If so, please provide details and dates of blog tour.
- deadline if any (otherwise I try to review the book within a month of receiving it)
I only review books from the following genres:
- Horror (especially weird fiction)
- Fantasy (any)
- Mystery (any)
- Thriller/suspense (any)
- Historical fiction that falls within those genres
I do have a preference for adult books but I am more than willing to read YA books that fall within these genres.
Keep in mind:
- My average rating is around 3.5 stars
- Even if your book falls into my preferred genres, I still might say no.
- If no date is given I will review the book within a month of receiving it.
- If I mark your book as a DNF (did not finish) or have a negative review of it, I will let you know and it will be your call as to if I publish the review or not.
Requesting book promotion:
If you have a book coming out within my preferred genres and would like me to help promote it outside of a book review, feel free to request some book promotion! When emailing me, please give me the following information:
Have I read any of your works before? If so, did I give them a 3 star or above rating?
If no please request a review before asking for book promotion.
If yes please give me the following information:
- Name of book you’d like me to promote
- release date
- Have I previously reviewed this book?
- How would you like me to promote? (sample, cover reveal, interview with you, etc.)
- Is this a part of a book tour? If so, please provide details and dates of blog tour.
- Anything else you’d like me to know?
Please keep in mind that previously working with you does not guarantee that I will be able to say yes to helping you promote your book.